SEP VM Essentials for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
Enterprise Class Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Solution for SMBs
Harness the same powerful enterprise class backup and disaster recovery engine for a reduced cost. SEP VM Essentials delivers socket-based licensing that affords you the ability to realize significant backup software licensing savings. A socket-based approach allows you to optimize the number of VMs without having to worry about the size of your datastore.
VM Essentials offers unlimited backup to disk, tape or cloud with unlimited deduplication, replication and restore features. Our instant restore feature allows you to restart virtual machines directly from a backup to eliminate downtime and increase system availability.
VM Essentials is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, with up to 6 CPU sockets, that face the same challenges as larger organizations. VM Essentials can be expanded to any size environments up to thousands of virtual machines and will scale as your environment needs with options like bare metal recovery, cloud replication and physical server backup.
- Full SEP Backup & Recovery Solution Functionality
- Instant Recovery – Restart VMs directly from backup, eliminating any restore or down time
- Unlimited VMs, Deduplication, Replication, Encryption
- Single-file restore for Windows VSS, Linux/UNIX
- Backup and granular recovery of VM snapshots, image level backups
- Change Block Tracking (CBT) creates full or incremental backups options
- Full support of ESX/ESXi backups through a VCB proxy, VADP, or hypervisor
- Easily create automated warm standbys onsite or offsite for DR or QA
- Back up any database – SQL, Exchange, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint, and more