- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Virtualization
- Red Hat Storage
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Storage
Red Hat Storage Server provides global replication with a single point of administration. The replication is latency aware, object based and flawlessly works with SEP Si3 inline deduplication. The Open Stack Gluster FS offers unlimited storage growth using any kind of disk storage. Simply add storage capacity for new backup jobs to the Red Hat Storage Server and SEP is ready to use the new backup space right away. This scalable and redundant backup-solution-stack allows tearing and backup-data-migration on any storage hardware or cloud storage.
Red Hat Virtualization
Red Hat Virtualization Features
- Agentless snapshots
- Uninterrupted snapshot backup
- Native API backups
- Built-in encryption capabilities
- VMs are backed up via direct communication between SEP & the RHV hypervisor
- Single enterprise management interface
- Image level backups of any VM
- Cold Backups, Agent Based Backups & API Based Hot Backups are all supported
- Granularity – SEP supports RHV single server and RHV cluster backups with the API. SEP can back up everything from the VM configuration, the individual disk of a single VM, to all virtual machines on a RHV cluster.
- Single RHV VM relocation restore support – restore VM to any RHV location, server or cluster, in the environment.
- Perform a simple path restore of a selected RHV VM configuration directly to a directory on any system, rather than restoring and importing a VM to the RHV environment.
- Utilize SEP deduplication and replication to efficiently & cost effectively manage backups and significantly reduce required disk storage.
- Supported Environments:
- RHV 4.1
- RHV 4.0
- RHEV 3.6