Micro Focus Environments
Data Protection for Micro Focus
- SEP has the only current software that allows for full cluster support in both OES Linux and NetWare environments. Fail-over capability and recognition backups to continue in the event of node loss or failure. Backups will complete from point of interruption. Nodes of an OES cluster can be physical or virtual.
- By installing SEP, you can easily migrate NetWare files to OES by performing a simple backup and restoring to the similar file structure on the OES platform.
- Scheduled backups use Target Service Agent technology providing a complete solution. SEP online backup and restore capability allows you to natively backup and restore eDirectory entries, iFolder entries, NSS Volumes files with all Trustee Rights and GroupWise systems.
- SEP fully backs up NSS Volumes including Trustee Rights. Using the Restore Wizard volumes are easily restored with all user permissions if data is lost or destroyed.
Micro Focus GroupWise
- Hot Backup – Complete, non-disruptive protection of GroupWise databases and mailbox components
- Flexible Restore Options – Rapid, granular recovery of GroupWise Servers, databases, mailboxes, single emails and items
- Automatic Restore Options – Schedule automatic restores to create warm standbys for disaster recovery
Micro Focus Vibe
Micro Focus Filr
SEP is perfect for backups of clustered environments with physical and virtual machines. Multi-hypervisor support and the ability to back up all operating systems, applications and databases gives you the flexibility to design an environment tailored to your needs.