Enterprise-class Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery for SMBs
Boulder, CO – July 11, 2018 – SEP Software, a leader in Enterprise class backup and disaster recovery software, announces SEP VM Essentials. This new product is designed for small to medium sized businesses that want to access all the functionality of an enterprise-level, virtual backup solution at a reduced price.
SEP VM Essentials allows businesses to back up servers with up to six (6) cores and unlimited VMs at a price that is more than 50% lower than the entry level cost of traditional enterprise-level pricing. SEP VM Essentials delivers a powerful enterprise backup solution for Virtual, Physical and Cloud without the additional costs.
Companies no longer need to invest in multiple backup solutions: one for physical servers, another to write to tape or disk, a separate product for virtual hypervisors and yet another for cloud. As more and more organizations move to the cloud, SEP provides a fully integrated methodology to deduplicate data and replicate to any public or private cloud. With SEP, you can have it all with an easy-to-implement and easy-to-use package – SEP VM Essentials ensures your business is up and running and stays that way!
“Our newest product fills a huge gap in the industry and allows small and medium sized business the ability to implement enterprise-class software to protect their data. SEP’s design and high-level performance guarantees RPOs not available from other niche products. There is no limit to what SEP VM Essentials can deliver,” stated Russell Wine, SEP Software VP of Sales.
“We are very excited to supply our partners with this competitive product that will allow them to benefit from increased margins and give their customers the peace of mind that their data is protected,” Wine said.
SEP VM Essentials
- Instant recovery – Restart VMs directly from backup, eliminating any restore or down time
- Unlimited VMs, Deduplication, Replication, Encryption
- Single-file restore for Windows VSS, Linux/UNIX
- VM snapshots, image level backups for all supported operating systems
- Change Block Tracking (CBT) creates full or incremental backups options
- Full support of ESX/ESXi backups through a VCB proxy, VADP, or hypervisor
- Easily create automated warm standbys onsite or offsite for DR or QA
SEP Software USA