VM Essentials for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
Enterprise Class Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Solution for SMBs
Harness the same powerful enterprise class backup and disaster recovery engine for a reduced cost. SEP VM Essentials delivers socket-based software that affords you the ability to realize significant backup software licensing savings. A socket-based approach allows you to optimize the number of VMs without having to worry about the size of your datastore.
SEP VM Essentials offers unlimited backup to disk, tape or cloud with unlimited deduplication, replication and restore features. SEP VM Essentials is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, with up to 6 CPU sockets, that face the same challenges as larger organizations.
- Full SEP Backup Solution Functionality
- Instant Recovery – Restart VMs directly from backup, eliminating any restore or down time
- Unlimited VMs, Deduplication, Replication, Encryption
- Single-file restore for Windows VSS, Linux/UNIX
- Backup and granular recovery of VM snapshots, image level backups
- Change Block Tracking (CBT) creates full or incremental backups options
- Full support of ESX/ESXi backups through a VCB proxy, VADP, or hypervisor
- Easily create automated warm standbys onsite or offsite for DR or QA
- Back up any database – SQL, Exchange, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint, and more